The Rise of the CBD Edible
Unless you have been living under a rock or on the top of an isolated mountain for the last decade or so, you have heard about the craze that is taking over almost every area of our lives- the CBD craze. What started years ago as something seen as appealing only hippies and druggies, the push for legalization of cannabis products and other cannabidiol products has led to a major push for the development of CBD products that are safe and legal for every day consumption and use.
CBD, also known scientifically as Cannabidiol, is a chemical compound that is present in both Hemp and Marijuana plants. The distinction becomes the amount of THC- the psychoactive compound that makes a person ‘high’- that is found in hemp vs marijuana. Hemp plants yield no more than 0.3 percent THC per unity while Marijuana can yield anywhere from 3 to 35 percent THC. Since this is the compound that that give people a ‘high’ when you use CBD cannabidiol compounds you get the benefits without the dangerous high. This is why the popularity of CBD edibles is growing as more people discover the physical and mental benefits and look for ways to easily incorporate it into their daily routines.
Of all the cannabidiol products now available legally in many states, the most popular by far are edibles made with cannabis and hemp. We will be looking at a few of the things that play into the popularity of CBD edibles:
5 Reasons CBD Edibles Are So Popular
- Good Versatility & Variety – CBD edibles are very versatile in terms of what products area available, the strengths you can buy them in, and how you take them in order to reap the benefits.
- Custom Dosage – Edibles are gaining popularity because it’s easier to your control dosage amounts. There is variation between dosage levels, creating more freedom for the user. It is convenient being able to choose how often you’d like to consume your CBD.
- Range of Flavors – There is an almost endless range of flavors you can choose for many edibles ranging from fun fruity flavors to more sophisticated and adult flavors.
- Easy to Transport – With convenient packaging, individual dosage opinions, and easy storage bottles it is quick and easy to keep your edibles with you while you are on the go. You can be discreet about your intake and not have to worry about making a mess compared to tincture usage.
- Powerful Results – The biggest factor that contributes to the popularity of these products is how well work for many people and the pain relief and relaxion effects they provide.
When you consider these factors, it is easy to see why CBD products and edibles are becoming so popular and so sought after. The convivence, availability, results, and enjoyability of edibles makes them a major contender in the world of CBD products and available edibles. If you are new to this craze, you may be wondering what the most commonly sought-after edibles are. In most cases, there are 5 CBD edibles that people tend to gravitate towards:
Types of CBD Edibles for Purchase
The most common type of edible that is available for cannabidiol products are gummies. They come in a range of shapes and colors and flavors so you should be able to find something you like. You can get gummies in a range of strengths to so that is another benefit to these convenient edibles.
For the busy individual on the go or some someone who only need occasional relief from their pain or who need occasional boosts to help with their anxiety or depression, CBD drinks are a popular choice. These tasty and convenient juices come in many sizes, strengths, and flavors as well.
Made for packing a more powerful punch, CBD capsules contain actual cannabidiol material as well as hemp to knock out pain and to quickly mellow moods. They are some of the more expensive edibles but often times one dose is all that is needed to get through an entire day. We highly recommend CBD capsules because they’re convenient, powerful, and consistent. We have a PureKana coupon that will help you save on their very popular CBD capsules.
When most people think of CBD oils they picture vaping oils but there is another whole classification of oils that can be directly consumed. Like most products these oils can be purchased in a range of strengths and flavors and are easily taken directly or mixed into food and drink if needed. CBD News Delivered has a great guide on our favorite CBD Oils of 2019 we’d love for you to check out!
The final way most people get CBD edibles is my mixing these products into other food and drinks in larger quantities. You can buy honey, chocolate, candy, and other products that are made with doses of cannabidiol already added. These are quick, convenient, and tasty options for CBD consumption.
Tips for Finding Good CBD Edibles
- Know who you are buying from – It is important to do your research and check out the company you will be buying from. You wouldn’t just buy a car from any dealer without looking at reviews and reports, so take the same care as you look for a place to buy your CBD edibles from!
- Check the strength of CBD – You will also want to make sure you are taking into account the strength of the edibles you are buying. Stronger doses will cost more but will yield better and longer lasting results in most cases. Remember to consider bottle vs individual dose strengths too when shopping!
- Review purity and quality reports – Most legitimate cannabidiol providers and producers include a quality report with their products. This report highlights factors such as processing methods, type of cannabidiol used, how pure it is, and other factors you will want to know before buying from them!
- Start small and build gradually – There is a temptation when it comes to CBD products to jump in with both feet, and this is not a good idea. It is best to start at a low dose and increase slowly if needed. Try a dose for few days then increase a little for a few more days- don’t go overboard at the start!
- Invest in quality when you can – Remember that when you are buying CBD edibles quality is what matters. You want something that will be safe and effective and the dirt-cheap products usually will not delivery the quality you need and they will not be safe for you to use!
If you have questions or need more information about cannabidiol products and edibles, feel free to contact us today! We are here to help you find the products that are just right for you and your individual needs. We’ve also got plenty of informative & research-supported blog posts where you can learn more! Our CBD General Information & FAQs page is a great place to start.